Gay DVD Rental Tips & Tricks
- If discretion is important, make sure the company you are signing up with sends the DVDs in discreet envelopes and bills discreetly as well. You can find this information in our gay rental reviews or on the individual company’s FAQ section.
- Make sure that the company you choose focuses on gay DVDs or has a large selection. Many small companies only list a handful of gay porn DVDs and you will be disappointed when signing up. Read our reviews for the lowdown on these companies.
- Spread out your shipments. If you are a member of a package that gives you 3 DVDs at one time, mail each one back on consecutive days. This way by the time you are finished with the last movie, another one should be well on its way. If you subscribe to a package that gives you 5+ DVDs at a time, you can set it up so that you have a new gay porn DVD every day of the week.
- Be sure to take care of the DVDs and not lose them. These companies will charge you retail price for lost or damaged discs.
- Report any damaged disc immediately so you don’t get billed. Most companies have an area in the members section that allows you to report these issues.
- Always keep your waiting full so that the flow of gay porn DVDs back and forth never stops.
- Read up on user reviews and utilize online previews when available so that you don’t end up with a poor choice.
- Keep an eye out for bargains. Many of these companies will end up with too many DVDs of a particular title and will offer it at a big discount to members.
- Always keep an eye out for new and improved gay DVD rental companies. Bookmark Gay Rental Guide (ctrl + D) to stay on top of any gay DVD rental news.
Copyright 2017, gaydvdrental.com. All Rights Reserved.